Do you want to write for CLF or publish a manuscript?
CLF Publishers is a South African Christian publishing company which comprises three imprints:
- CLF Publishers publish books that Christian Literature Fund sponsors. These manuscripts fall within CLF’s ministry mission and are published only after our governing board gave their approval.
- Barnabas Publishers publish books funded by the author or sponsored by an organisation or group. Our publication panel must review all submitted manuscripts before being considered for publication.
- Barnabas Academic Publishers publish books funded by a tertiary institution or sponsored by an organisation/group/individual. All manuscripts must first undergo a peer-reviewing process before being considered for publication.
Please send your manuscript in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accompany your manuscript with a cover letter which includes the following:
- the author’s/authors’ contact details and credentials;
- a summary of the book;
- a motivation why this manuscript should be published; and
- details of the sponsor, or motivation why CLF should fund this project.
We do not accept incomplete manuscripts or book abstracts.
We will inform you whether your application for publication is successful or unsuccessful within three months of submission.
Please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail if you are interested in writing pamphlets, blogs, or devotionals for CLF.
If you have any enquiries, send an e-mail to email@example.com